admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Gay skyrim nx logo

Mod Author: Lykanthr0p

Does what it says on the tin and only allows heterosexual marriages to be possible.
If you've ever been weirded out by men you've done a random quest for flirting with you, this mod is for you.
Also works the same way for female characters.

Will only work for vanilla NPCs or modded NPCs that use vanilla marriage dialogue lines.

Plugin is an esp flagged as an esl so it doesn't count towards the traditional 255 plugin limit.

Gay skyrim

Gay skyrim nx
Sky NX 1
Sky NX 2
NoSameSexMarriage_ESLMain Mod File
StraightInterestingNPCs_ESLCompatibility Patch for [Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC)]
StraightInterestingNPCs_ESL_LooseCompatibility Patch for [Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC)]; Loose Files Version

Attachments

• NoSameSexMarriage_ESL.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 50
  • StraightInterestingNPCs_ESL.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 29
  • StraightInterestingNPCs_ESL_Loose.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

WokeMobster

Reaction score
IMAGINE being so caught up about 2 people just loving eachother.
Hell, imagine being so caught up about a game where the mere fucking existence of homosexuality is completely optional, the Dragonborn DLC was added post-launch and that's literally the only gay couple in the entire game, and they're not even alive.
If you're Christians, then I very much doubt your God put you on this earth to be this fucking petty.
If you're not, then why even bother?
Call me "tRiGgErEd" all you want. Scream "woke" like your overlords like Rupert Murdoch and Dennis Prager want you to, just to distract you a little longer while they steal your money. While the rich make your life worse, and keep blaming gay people just like they want you to. Keep being slaves to capital while calling it "freedom of speech", and keep the pendulum of party politics swinging back and forth between progression and regression while calling it "democracy". When all's said and done, the march of progress is inevitable, you won't stop it, you'll barely even slow it down. Your only choice is to accept it or be left behind, all alone with your shitty mods and shittier lives.

C

CommonSense

Hell, imagine being so caught up about a game where the mere fucking existence of homosexuality is completely optional, the Dragonborn DLC was added post-launch and that's literally the only gay couple in the entire game, and they're not even alive.
If you're Christians, then I very much doubt your God put you on this earth to be this fucking petty.
Call me "tRiGgErEd" all you want. Scream "woke" like your overlords like Rupert Murdoch and Dennis Prager want you to, just to distract you a little longer while they steal your money. While the rich make your life worse, and keep blaming gay people just like they want you to. Keep being slaves to capital while calling it "freedom of speech", and keep the pendulum of party politics swinging back and forth between progression and regression while calling it "democracy". When all's said and done, the march of progress is inevitable, you won't stop it, you'll barely even slow it down. Your only choice is to accept it or be left behind, all alone with your shitty mods and shittier lives.
Imagine being weird and stand on unnatural behavior and get offended by this for no reason. smh.

P

Parabellum

All i hear is boo hoo hoo in the comments. Just fuck off with your sensibilities and let us live in peace with our own!

K

KEK

Lol I love it when faggots start panicking

U

UseYourBrain

Some mods I can understand, if it is really some "woke" stuff shoved up in a game and making a character painfully gay/black/female whatever. But this? Don't make yourself to fools the leftist always describe you as.

AbsolutzExst

Reaction score
LaxIncels said:
Sad little forum filled with sad little people and really shitty mods.
Yes, you seem quite sad about someone making a mod for a game. Username checks out too.
WokeMobster said:
Yes, there's no need to "IMAGINE". You are "caught up about 2 people just loving eachother", evidenced by your contempt of competence, but those of us who are genetically healthy do not and will not follow your religion. We are all aware that "progress" on the conveyor belt of degeneracy, which your religion demands, will not end. We also understand the point at which nature, patterns, and logic intersect: the "regression" of cancer leads to a healthy life; its return and "progression" leads to unnecessary mortality. As a result, some of us - who refuse the treachery your priests wish to impose, the treachery you fell for and will fight for - developed the wherewithal to exit the conveyor belt whilst maintaining happy lives, able to create and access the same resources available to you, all without relying on any of them; you, on the other hand, are and will remain reliant upon your fellow mobsters, priests, and the very "pendulum" you speak against, so you would rather berate others for living independently, all while assuming they hang onto your boogeymen, "Rupert Murdoch and Dennis Prager". This mod doesn't "blame" anyone for anything. It simply allows players to play a game the way they want to play it, with their chosen "2 people just loving eachother", and you have a problem with that. Forcing your religion upon someone is always wrong; I would suggest you avoid that and do better, but it's clear that you can't since your priests put you into action "to be this fucking petty".

Last edited:
L

LMods

Yes, you seem quite sad about someone making a mod for a game. Username checks out too.

Yes, there's no need to "IMAGINE". You are "caught up about 2 people just loving eachother", evidenced by your contempt of competence, but those of us who are genetically healthy do not and will not follow your religion. We are all aware that "progress" on the conveyor belt of degeneracy, which your religion demands, will not end. We also understand the point at which nature, patterns, and logic intersect: the "regression" of cancer leads to a healthy life; its return and "progression" leads to unnecessary mortality. As a result, some of us - who refuse the treachery your priests wish to impose, the treachery you fell for and will fight for - developed the wherewithal to exit the conveyor belt whilst maintaining happy lives, able to create and access the same resources available to you, all without relying on any of them; you, on the other hand, are and will remain reliant upon your fellow mobsters, priests, and the very "pendulum" you speak against, so you would rather berate others for living independently, all while assuming they hang onto your boogeymen, "Rupert Murdoch and Dennis Prager". This mod doesn't "blame" anyone for anything. It simply allows players to play a game the way they want to play it, with their chosen "2 people just loving eachother", and you have a problem with that. Forcing your religion upon someone is always wrong; I would suggest you avoid that and do better, but it's clear that you can't since your priests put you into action "to be this fucking petty".
LOL

LMAO even

Fucking Puritan

AbsolutzExst

Reaction score
LOL

LMAO even

Fucking Puritan
I admit, it is a bit funny on the surface. Although I'm not exactly laughing, I commend you for recognizing that @LaxIncels and @WokeMobsters are religious "Fucking Puritans".

Top Bottom