What's new

No Same Sex Marriage

H

Herne

Then make games that do. Make mods that what you want.

Modding content out of games is like taking a book you have and blacking out parts you don't like. I think that's embarrassing that it affects you that much you have to hide it.
Yet again, says the projector who is so offended by the existence of sites like these that it feels the need to leave salty comments that won't actually stop us from doing what we want lmfao

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Yet again, says the projector who is so offended by the existence of sites like these that it feels the need to leave salty comments that won't actually stop us from doing what we want lmfao
Calling me an it, huh? Wow, so mature of you~

Plus I know I'm not going to stop you, that's not why I'm here.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Well I don't know if you're a man or a woman, and "it" is the gender-neutral pronoun cuz I know how mentally frail you all are.
Pfft, the only one mentally frail is the one who throws a fit when confronted with "actually, calling someone an it is bad".

You could ask, you could guess, you could use "he or she". You could also realize I don't care.

I'm just here to give you guys shit. HomoRyoshu is a character Herne.

GITYS

H

Herne

So you "don't care" yet still made a whole comment to point it out. 🤔

Well whatever, at least I can see that you're indeed more sane than the average libtard since you're not throwing a baby fit over how "they is the gender neutral you bigot" like they usually do so kudos to you. 👍

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Let the lurkers of this comment section see how this thing wasn't even able to give a rebuttal to the facts I posted, just able to feign amusement. Like all of them do.
Lurkers? Lurkers are already your people. I don't give a shit about their fucking smooth brains.

Also, thing, real classy. Bet you call women that too.

U

Unknown

In most modern games, players simply have no choice (they are given garbage LGBT propaganda).
In Skyrim, you have a choice whether you want it or not. And why this mod looks strange.
But instead of the classic she/he, add them (It looks very inappropriate, yes Concord).

And remember, this is what happens when garbage is released (no one will play it corny, or even buy dustborn).
In short, make normal games (even if there is an LGBT agenda, let it be appropriate, and not added just like that).
Otherwise, the Japanese, Koreans and Chinese (developers) will take over the gaming market with garbage simply and for the absence of LGBT people there.

Top Bottom