What's new

No Same Sex Marriage

H

Hipnotismo

for someone named common sense you seem to lack a lot of it
That guy actually does have common sense since the faggots are indeed the main spreaders of STDs world-wide, and these very same faggots were almost wiped out during the HIV crisis of the 80s, but sadly they weren't and we still have to endure their existence to this very day.

So it's only logical to make mods that remove those things from games in order to make said games more enjoyable.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
That guy actually does have common sense since the faggots are indeed the main spreaders of STDs world-wide, and these very same faggots were almost wiped out during the HIV crisis of the 80s, but sadly they weren't and we still have to endure their existence to this very day.

So it's only logical to make mods that remove those things from games in order to make said games more enjoyable.
That's really weird that you wish death on people who are gay. They just like fucking the same gender as themselves, that's literally all there is too it. Why do you care who is in who's bed?

H

Hipnotismo

Why do you care who is in who's bed?
Because the infection doesn't end there, did you read any of the previous comments of this thread?

If faggots didn't existed, then STDs wouldn't exist either, is that simple. If those things weren't living incubators of HIV then I'm pretty sure nobody would care about their existence.

However, because their existence is tolerated, the world is a worse place as a result.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Because the infection doesn't end there, did you read any of the previous comments of this thread?

If faggots didn't existed, then STDs wouldn't exist either, is that simple. If those things weren't living incubators of HIV then I'm pretty sure nobody would care about their existence.

However, because their existence is tolerated, the world is a worse place as a result.
Lol, straight people get and transfer STDs too you fucking weirdo.

Imma go suck a dick and fuck some pussy just for you. Don't worry, I'm clean <3

H

Hipnotismo

Lol, straight people get and transfer STDs too you fucking weirdo.

Imma go suck a dick and fuck some pussy just for you. Don't worry, I'm clean <3
Normal people is nowhere near as infected with STDs as faggots are, so if faggots were to no longer exist, then STDs would likewise eventually go away for good.

Is a net positive for humanity you see, there's a reason why the natural reaction to the existence of faggots is disgust.

H

Herne

That's really weird that you wish death on people who are gay. They just like fucking the same gender as themselves, that's literally all there is too it. Why do you care who is in who's bed?
That's really weird that you like to insult people who mods woke games. They just likw to remove queer stuff from games, that's literally all there is too it. Why do you care what people do with their games?

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Normal people is nowhere near as infected with STDs as faggots are, so if faggots were to no longer exist, then STDs would likewise eventually go away for good.

Is a net positive for humanity you see, there's a reason why the natural reaction to the existence of faggots is disgust.
Hahaha net positive.

Please straight people are the most fucking pathetic group

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
That's really weird that you like to insult people who mods woke games. They just likw to remove queer stuff from games, that's literally all there is too it. Why do you care what people do with their games?
Create your own games then regressive. You lot add nothing to society and no one cares about your little fantasy world

H

Herne

Create your own games then regressive. You lot add nothing to society and no one cares about your little fantasy world
Yes we do add to society: we add the option to remove the taint of queer hideousness from games.

And fyi we DO make our own games which are called The First Descendant, The Great Rebellion, and Abathor. So sorry not sorry but you are both an idiot and an ignorant.

H

Hipnotismo

Hahaha net positive.

Please straight people are the most fucking pathetic group
Let the lurkers of this comment section see how this thing wasn't even able to give a rebuttal to the facts I posted, just able to feign amusement. Like all of them do.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Yes we do add to society: we add the option to remove the taint of queer hideousness from games.

And fyi we DO make our own games which are called The First Descendant, The Great Rebellion, and Abathor. So sorry not sorry but you are both an idiot and an ignorant.
You remove from society.

Then go play those. I'm not touching NEXON with a 10 foot pole because they are incompetent.

H

Herne

You remove from society.

Then go play those. I'm not touching NEXON with a 10 foot pole because they are incompetent.
If we do remove stuff, then we remove a disease. In which case removing is better than adding wouldn't you agree?

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Okay, explain how making more mods that are optional to install is removing choice rather than adding choices?

This isn't an insult or a provocation, I'm genuinely curious what your line of reasoning is here. 🤔
You already have the option to ignore same sex marriage in Skyrim. If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex you just...don't do it? Modding it out is just removing choices.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you add straight characters to marry, and they are strictly straight, I don't have a problem with that. I encourage that. Removing a choice you can ignore is meaningless.

H

Herne

Except you CAN'T ignore it, it's literally thrown in your face.

That's the point of these mods, giving people the choice to play as a normal person, which the vanilla game doesn't give.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Except you CAN'T ignore it, it's literally thrown in your face.

That's the point of these mods, giving people the choice to play as a normal person, which the vanilla game doesn't give.
You can ignore it...just chose a different dialogue option? It's a role playing game. You can role play as a straight person, but the game allows the option to play as a gay character.

You could argue for a sexuality option during character creation, which would flag relationships appropriately, and I would be for this. In fact I think games should do this.

H

Herne

You could argue for a sexuality option during character creation, which would flag relationships appropriately, and I would be for this. In fact I think games should do this.
Yet they don't, hence the mods we make and share here.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Yet they don't, hence the mods we make and share here.
Then make games that do. Make mods that what you want.

Modding content out of games is like taking a book you have and blacking out parts you don't like. I think that's embarrassing that it affects you that much you have to hide it.

Top Bottom