What's new

Immersive QoL

SoulMan

Reaction score
I extremely disagree. I see nothing special about whites over other skin colors.
Then you must be either some colorblind mofo or you just completely ignored the comment I posted here before this one.

In either case, since you're either literally blind or you actively ignore everything other people point out, then anything you say is invalid.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Then you must be either some colorblind mofo or you just completely ignored the comment I posted here before this one.

In either case, since you're either literally blind or you actively ignore everything other people point out, then anything you say is invalid.
When you're a superficial caveman nothing means anything. We just will never agree. I (a white person) see nothing special about us. Who cares about hair or eye color when we all die and decompose anyway?

SoulMan

Reaction score
When you're a superficial caveman nothing means anything. We just will never agree. I (a white person) see nothing special about us. Who cares about hair or eye color when we all die and decompose anyway?
Yeah, YOU, don't, I was simply answering the question you made about how you were "shocked anyone - most of the world outside the West - thinks of whites as superior still" and I simply gave you an answer. In fact, you even did point out how Whites were apparently different in sunlight and mayo tolerance, remember?

So you can either try to understand the viewpoint of the vast majority of the world outside your little corner, or you can keep being stuck up inside your own ass.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Yeah, YOU, don't, I was simply answering the question you made about how you were "shocked anyone - most of the world outside the West - thinks of whites as superior still" and I simply gave you an answer. In fact, you even did point out how Whites were apparently different in sunlight and mayo tolerance, remember?

So you can either try to understand the viewpoint of the vast majority of the world outside your little corner, or you can keep being stuck up inside your own ass.
Yeah, I pointed out negatives about us. Because honestly we suck just as much as everyone else.

SoulMan

Reaction score
Yeah, I pointed out negatives about us. Because honestly we suck just as much as everyone else.
No lol there is evidence that Whites are the ethnicity that sucks the least, actually.

Attachments

• 1720624774638659.gif
    1720624774638659.gif
    12.3 MB · Views: 30

SoulMan

Reaction score
Bruh, can you read? If THAT is the metric you are going by, Asians suck the least
So are Asians the majority ethnicity in the US? I may not know since I don't live there, but if anything, it does at least show why most people around the world do dislike niggers since if they are so incredibly violent in a country where they are the obvious minority, imagine how they are in the rest of the planet. XD

A

Anon

There is a centuries old arab saying that goes -

"The hungry black steals, while the satisfied black rapes"

For some reference.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
So are Asians the majority ethnicity in the US? I may not know since I don't live there, but if anything, it does at least show why most people around the world do dislike niggers since if they are so incredibly violent in a country where they are the obvious minority, imagine how they are in the rest of the planet. XD
Moving the goal posts. I'm saying whites suck and you're going "nuh uh what about black people?" Even by your own metrics, murder rate per capita, whites still aren't the "least sucky".

SoulMan

Reaction score
Moving the goal posts. I'm saying whites suck and you're going "nuh uh what about black people?" Even by your own metrics, murder rate per capita, whites still aren't the "least sucky".
The point stands that some ethnicities suck less/more than others, I would know too since my country has too little Whites and lots of blacks and "mestizos" but almost no Asians. :unsure:

I do wish there were more pale people around.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
The point stands that some ethnicities suck less/more than others, I would know too since my country has too little Whites and lots of blacks and "mestizos" but almost no Asians. :unsure:

I do wish there were more pale people around.
My family will come say hi, complain about your food and complain if you don't speak English

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
So I made up the words of the ancient Muslim theologist Hasan Al-Basri? Damn you really are an ignorant stuck up inside your own ass like they say.
I just doubt you, because I had never heard of it before. Though seeing as they are a theologist, I guess it makes sense, they aren't very bright.

Top Bottom