What's new

Removal of Degenerate And Disgusting Stuff

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
The mod removes perverted material from Stardew Valley Expanded and Ridgeside Village.

Ridgeside Village:
Sean is an infertile dude now, Lenny is straight, Jeric doesn't hit on you, Belinda/Raeriyala lesbomancy toned down

Stardew Valley Expanded:
Morgan is a girl, Sophia doesn't stutter or use silly as nickname, Scarlett's fag dads are now really close friends.Also includes a version without the Sophia changes if you like annoying stuttering.
Requires the original mods.

Updated for SVE 1.14.24 & RSV 2.5.3

Installation:
Extract the entire folder (not the individual contents) to Stardew's main Mod folder.

Attachments

• SW_Expanded_Ridgeside_Village_Depozzed.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Your fucking retarded ass can't even read, lol, it says that it's just an OPTION to remove the stutter and you can even keep it if you want.

It's obviously you who is unable to accept the concept of "choice".
That means the default is to get rid of it fucking inbred

UltraFan123

Reaction score
That means the default is to get rid of it fucking inbred
The point about it being just a choice stands though, which again gives the impression that you and those like you have something against the idea of adding more options.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
The point about it being just a choice stands though, which again gives the impression that you and those like you have something against the idea of adding more options.
When it changes the vision of the developers, yes I am against it. There is a point to the character having that flaw, believe it or not.

L

Luteos

When it changes the vision of the developers, yes I am against it.
"Changues vishion of di defelophers hua hua!" so I reckon this means you are against the idea of modding in general, right? Since that is what modding a game is at its very core.

So now one wonders why are you even visiting a modding site in the first place since you are ideologically against the idea of modding games.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
"Changues vishion of di defelophers hua hua!" so I reckon this means you are against the idea of modding in general, right? Since that is what modding a game is at its very core.

So now one wonders why are you even visiting a modding site in the first place since you are ideologically against the idea of modding games.
I'm here just because I like to bug you little fucking shits. Your parents are siblings and your IQs are room temp.

Regressives

L

Luteos

I'm here just because I like to bug you little fucking shits. Your parents are siblings and your IQs are room temp.

Regressives
You didn't deny anything so this means I'm right lol. Admitting that you exist only to be a nuisance to others does make you more self-aware than the average leftard, so good for you.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
You didn't deny anything so this means I'm right lol. Admitting that you exist only to be a nuisance to others does make you more self-aware than the average leftard, so good for you.
You want me to deny it? Fine.

I like mods that add things to games. Not take things away.

I mod myself. So get bent.

For clarification, if instead of removing traits from characters you and your ilk don't like, and instead add new characters with traits you DO like, I wouldn't have any problem with that. Removing traits from characters is censorship.

Minuteworld

Reaction score
You want me to deny it? Fine.

I like mods that add things to games. Not take things away.

I mod myself. So get bent.

For clarification, if instead of removing traits from characters you and your ilk don't like, and instead add new characters with traits you DO like, I wouldn't have any problem with that. Removing traits from characters is censorship.
you make the mod then. don't tell us how to mod. if you don't like the mod, change it yourself.

B

Boob Enjoyer

This game is irredeemable. Don't give faggots your money or attention. Stick to the DS/3DS classics like Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons, made by Japanese developers who are far more conservative and family-friendly.

Top Bottom