No more LGBT

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Mod Author: Cotaku

A simple mod to remove the LGBT content for people that don't agree or feel comfortable with that.

Rimworld lgbt

Installation:
[Instructions]

Recovered from Nexus

Attachments

• No_More_LGBT.rar
    45.3 KB · Views: 33

UltraFan123

Reaction score
Yeah but this mod does nothing to real-life people who just happen to not be normal - or "straight" as some people say - so we don't know what's your issue with it. 🤔

UltraFan123

Reaction score
Depends if you believe that stuff should be removed at all from videogames simply cuz some may find it "offensive".

Like I think that the idiots who get triggered by harmless pixelated swastikas or any mention of the equally harmless Nigger word are nothing more than idiotic wusses that should be ignored, yet some game devs cater to them for some reason.

So I'm pretty sure that it's only fair that there should be mods that cater to those who believe that queer people shouldn't exist, regardless of what YOU think of them.

B

Boob Enjoyer

Then the developers had a flawed vision which needed correction. Everyone makes mistakes. We're only human.

Minuteworld

Reaction score
Your mod goes against the vision of the base game. It's like drawing a Hitler mustache on the portrait of a politician you don't like. Make your own game instead. Hope this helps weirdo.
stop being so sensitive and suck some cock, fag.

Minuteworld

Reaction score
Nope, I don't think anything like that should be removed. Art is art and the developers vision is to have LGBT people.
and if people don't want to see that gay shit, they don't have to and they can mod it out. what the fuck is the issue?

Top Bottom