admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Mod Autror: unknown
Mod Uploader: panthered0211123

Some QoL features to make the game more immersive.

The mod removes all blacks, "black" hairstyles, and black faces from the game.
And lowers the crime rate by 60% in the kingdom.

Dragonsdogma2 nr

Installation:

Use with Fluffy Mod Manager or just load the script in REFramework.

Recovered from Nexus

Immersive QoL

NX QOL 1
DD2 NX 2
Dd2 nx 3
Dd2 nx 4

Attachments

• NiggerRemover.rar
    220.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
It's immersive because niggers didn't existed in medieval Europe which is what inspired the game's setting, anyone with even passing knowledge of history knows that. =.=
"Inspired by" I didn't realize medieval Europe had a separate race of people without free will. Oh wait, you're right, it did. The Christians. Get the fuck out of here no account.

G

GuestStaying

"Inspired by" I didn't realize medieval Europe had a separate race of people without free will. Oh wait, you're right, it did. The Christians. Get the fuck out of here no account.
Lol I simply pointed out the nonexistence of niggers in the past and you got triggered for no reason. XD

If a retard fag like you can stay here then so can I and anyone else

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Lol I simply pointed out the nonexistence of niggers in the past and you got triggered for no reason. XD

If a retard fag like you can stay here then so can I and anyone else
I'm not triggered lol fucking cum stained idiot. You're looking at a fictional world with a different time line. Real world demographics don't apply retard.

At least pick a name, and get out of your mom's basement.

UltraFan123

Reaction score
It's amusing to see wokies use the "fictional settings don't need to apply real-life demographics" when these very same wokies were crying that the desert tribes in Final Fantasy 16 were all White despite the fact that they were inspired by the real-life Arabic and African nomad tribes. kek

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
It's amusing to see wokies use the "fictional settings don't need to apply real-life demographics" when these very same wokies were crying that the desert tribes in Final Fantasy 16 were all White despite the fact that they were inspired by the real-life Arabic and African nomad tribes. kek
Nope. Final Fantasy XVI was fine in that regard. Fictional world. Game was boring but that's not due to diversity.

SoulMan

Reaction score
Regardless of whether it's more immersive or not, removing blacks from the setting does make perfect sense because most people outside North America either don't care for or actively loathe blacks for good reason, so this mod actually makes it more accessible and inclusive for people worldwide.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Regardless of whether it's more immersive or not, removing blacks from the setting does make perfect sense because most people outside North America either don't care for or actively loathe blacks for good reason, so this mod actually makes it more accessible and inclusive for people worldwide.
Source?

SoulMan

Reaction score
For starters: ME: I was born and raised far away from the US in a Latino country so I know for a fact that my native culture recognizes Whites as "aesthetically pleasant" and blacks or dark skin people in general as "ugly". This is the truth, whether you want to believe it or not.

And outside of the American continent you also see how people in Asia, the Middle East, and even parts of Africa itself couldn't care less about black people in comparison to the better White people. Just why do you think Disney modifies their movie posters to hide the ugly blacks when they promote their slop outside the west?

Heck the creator of the mod that fixes BG3 is from the Middle East herself, if I were to guess I would say from one of the Arabic countries considering how much the Arab people loathes blacks and queers for good reason.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
For starters: ME: I was born and raised far away from the US in a Latino country so I know for a fact that my native culture recognizes Whites as "aesthetically pleasant" and blacks or dark skin people in general as "ugly". This is the truth, whether you want to believe it or not.

And outside of the American continent you also see how people in Asia, the Middle East, and even parts of Africa itself couldn't care less about black people in comparison to the better White people. Just why do you think Disney modifies their movie posters to hide the ugly blacks when they promote their slop outside the west?

Heck the creator of the mod that fixes BG3 is from the Middle East herself, if I were to guess I would say from one of the Arabic countries considering how much the Arab people loathes blacks and queers for good reason.
Honestly, that's fucking disgusting as hell. I'm shocked anyone thinks of whites as superior still, when we burn easy as fuck and mayonnaise is too much for us to handle.

SoulMan

Reaction score
We really don't lol.
What is the singular ethnicity with the greatest variety of hair and eye color?

Have you ever seen a natutally blonde black or Latino or whatever? A red-headed black? How about a blue or green-eyed black?

You look at White people and you look at the TRUE "people of color", so regardless if you think Whites are better-looking or not, saying that White people have the best aesthetic variety of all of humanity is an objective fact.

Top Bottom