laxmods.site

Historically Accurate 1800's Hogwarts / HL Localization Fix

This is a package that combines several mods like:

피부색 버그 수정모드 / Skin color bug fix mod
낫사이 얼굴 버그 수정 모드 / Natsai face bug fix mod

HL1

HL2

Installation:
Put the files in the Paks folder, located in Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Content\Paks\~mods.
If the folder does not exist create it.

[Original mod version]

Attachments

• HL_Localization_Fix.rar
    222.1 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Q

questioning

Why wouldn't Hogwarts have black people? Can black people not do magic? I don't see why Hogwarts would bar someone based on muggle affairs such as racism.

A

answering

Because there were not that many blacks people around in 19th century United Kingdom. It's a history re-write not related to the theme of the game i.e. pure false propaganda

R

REALanswer

Because there were not that many blacks people around in 19th century United Kingdom. It's a history re-write not related to the theme of the game i.e. pure false propaganda
It makes sense that there would be black people in Hogwarts considering London, a port city, would have a lot of travelers passing through it. And even in the 19th century, London had one of the largest amounts of black people in the U.K.

It makes more sense that there are black people in Hogwarts than if there weren't any.

And when you look at history, African-American people, especially in the 1800's migrated to Europe, especially France to get away from the prevalent racism. And if you look at a map... you see how close the countries are?

Pick up a history book, dimwit!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
U

Uncle Fuckus

It makes sense that there would be black people in Hogwarts considering London, a port city, would have a lot of travelers passing through it. And even in the 19th century, London had one of the largest amounts of black people in the U.K.

It makes more sense that there are black people in Hogwarts than if there weren't any.

And when you look at history, African-American people, especially in the 1800's migrated to Europe, especially France to get away from the prevalent racism. And if you look at a map... you see how close the countries are?

Isn't it a transphobic hate crime to play this game anyway? Checkmate.

A

antigoy

'actually london was crawling with monkeys🤓' acting like British or European writings had a token replacer to suck off for goy points. You can barely even find them in Rowlings own books. Sorry goyim but we are allowed to have a history without blackwashing.

L

Lightbulb

No need to be that way. Looks like a good mod and no one believes the woke propaganda history re-write. I'll download the game and give it another go.

K

KEK

lol americans trying to tell us our countries weren't white when I didn't even see a single nigger IRL up until I was 23. Brainwashed drones.

R

RomeroX

Mate, there are no such things as African-American in UK! And certainly there weren't so many niggers in 1800s, like 7% were mudface, think now how many of that filth would end up in Hogwarts? ZERO.

L

Lightbulb

In duck-duck-go, put in "English school 1900". Then click images.
There are a few photos with a black student in them, but most of the old photos are white children.
It would appear that the demographics really were mostly British in British islands.
What is still historically inaccurate is that there were boys schools as they got older, but no pictures of girls schools. Humm...

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Maybe there were just segregated by gender. Here's the picture of girls only 1905 school.
Even in the US segregation was outlawed only in 1950's.
Also, creating 'nude' mods for boys only Hogwards would be kinda gay 😆

English school classroom about 1905 W20EPX

Froofels

Reaction score
it somehow made her uglier god damn, i will say tho, i do like a good ol historically accurate mod, but i will point out tho that lore wise (goddess JK Rowlings lore) Hogwarts took in students from around the globe so it really does make sense for their to be multiracial people there, so it never actually bothered me that they existed, only thing about legacy that bugged me was the dude pretending to be a chick in the pub

Top Bottom