What's new

Grounded Commonwealth: A Fallout 4 Overhaul

J

Jordan

I was just perusing new mods on Nexus, saw this and clicked the link right before it was deleted. I guess the woke crowd are allowed their opinions, but no one else is. I thought the comment about the vendor in Far Harbor being a facsimile of Donald Trump quite funny. Cheers for your mod which I downloaded :)

Τριάς

Author
Reaction score
Website
discord.gg
I was just perusing new mods on Nexus, saw this and clicked the link right before it was deleted. I guess the woke crowd are allowed their opinions, but no one else is. I thought the comment about the vendor in Far Harbor being a facsimile of Donald Trump quite funny. Cheers for your mod which I downloaded :)
Only such content is allowed
2024 04 26 072316

F

FJSS

Since i havent played Fallout 4 with Sim Settlements 2 i wonder if this mod is compatible or not

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Since i havent played Fallout 4 with Sim Settlements 2 i wonder if this mod is compatible or not
Personally i do not know. I would try checking for incompatibilities with [FO4Edit]. Contacting the actual author may take longer.

L

Lightbulb

It makes you think when you clear out the fight to the death pit of the Combat Zone. Why would SS want a failing drug addicted cage fighting gladiator as a companion?
SS wouldn't. And the Mechanist? No question: kill on sight.
Now a mod is needed where if you play Nate, you get strength and combat bonuses since Nate is a war hero and Nora is a lawyer. That never made sense to me.

Top Bottom