What's new

Fallout 4 REMASTERED - Grounded & Unleveled Commonwealth Modlist

Τριάς

Author
Reaction score
Website
discord.gg
Started as my personal modlist contains around 400 mods and many personal patches/fixes/tweaks cannot be found anywhere else. Modlist based off survival mechanics and emphasize them. I view fallout as first person shooter with RPG mechanics and so combat is unforgiving, lethal without protection. Only best equipment and your skill will keep you moving forward.
Splash

- Only few curated pieces of new content added to the list. Thats why it called "REMASTERED"
- Lore-friendly and well patched. No broken previs or precombs, no bugs that will lock you out of the content
- Tactical and deadly aka S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Escape from Tarkov
- Grounded Commonwealth fully patched and integrated to the list
- All base game textures/lods have been swapped to the carefully curated community ones
- Many personal tweaks/fixes to makewhole expierence work nice together

Modlist is not a dark horse, it had an official nexusmods & wabbajack publication before i added and integrated grounded commonwealth to the list what was the reason of the cancel culture towards my work. You can see some of the old presentation here. And i had other work published before what have been removed without notice as well.

Photo187

Photo193

Photo188

Photo190

Photo191

Photo192

1) Download from telegram
2) Unpack and launch ModOrganizer.exe inside unpacked folder
3) Change all paths in MO2 to yours: script extender and mo2 paths. There is screenshots in telegram channel to help you navigate

X - Check ammo
V - Semi/Auto fire(automatic weapon)
Mouse4 - Lower Weapon
LAlt - Bashing
G - Grenade

LoadOrder if you want to look in the bucket.
Youtube
Discord
Donations:
Boosty - https://boosty.to/skyrim-remastered/donate
USDT TRC20 - TYLdqrHArCa1E87U5wE7yrEvQ1BVX3NhUE
Toncoin address - UQCVt6QYuKXbmX8VOOE_Bs_OKozxEWsd3KTT-Hx8LnTqQv4X
BTS address - 16Rbt1q87rasre3PEnfzbiV1CvLpeYNTSN

Last edited:
B

Bill

Silly question, is it in 31 parts or are they different revs? What should the total file size of all the mods be?

Top Bottom