Desk Engineer Profile Pic

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Mod Author: Dakasin

The mod removes the pride flags on the back of the Desk Engineer's ID card.

Tf2 trans

Source [Link].

Attachments

• Desk_Engi_Prof_Pic.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
H

Herne

Just like Christians who actively wish for the end of the world and the rapture?
See? You keep making parallels of your ideology with an actual religion, which circles back to my original comment that you insist on denying.

Things would be better for everyone if you libtards were just honest and accepted that you're just another flavor of zealots.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
See? You keep making parallels of your ideology with an actual religion, which circles back to my original comment that you insist on denying.

Things would be better for everyone if you libtards were just honest and accepted that you're just another flavor of zealots.
I mentioned symbols, you brought up the religion, that's really weird of you. I'm just letting you know it's a death cult.

H

Herne

No, being gay is not a religion.
Yet you all get mad when a pride fag is stepped on? Sounds very zealoty to me. You yourself may deny it, but that was the reaction to it from the queers.

So basically, if what you're saying is true, that simply means you are the only one who doesn't believes LGBT is just another religion ha

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Yet you all get mad when a pride fag is stepped on? Sounds very zealoty to me. You yourself may deny it, but that was the reaction to it from the queers.

So basically, if what you're saying is true, that simply means you are the only one who doesn't believes LGBT is just another religion ha
I don't believe LGBT is a religion. I knew I was LGBT before I knew what LGBT was. No one indoctrinated me into it, I was asked a question in my life and I have an answer.

No one is born and believes in religion.

People are born LGBT.

H

Herne

I don't believe LGBT is a religion.
Won't really change the fact that it functionally is just for other queer freaks like the ones I mentioned before, now would it?

It appears you are indeed the type that loves projecting and assuming that just because you think some way it means everyone else thinks that way, just like other users have pointed out.

That's just sad.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Won't really change the fact that it functionally is just for other queer freaks like the ones I mentioned before, now would it?

It appears you are indeed the type that loves projecting and assuming that just because you think some way it means everyone else thinks that way, just like other users have pointed out.

That's just sad.
You're the one generalizing queers.

How many have you spoken to, how many actually give a shit?

Sure, some get upset at flag replacing or burning. I think it's cringe, and I'll jab at those I find cringe.

H

Herne

Says the guy
You're the one generalizing queers.
Says the guy calling all people of a particular life philosophy a "death cult" lol

At least you're actively opposing the queer freaks that are cringe, which is more than what can be said of the other libtards.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Says the guy

Says the guy calling all people of a particular life philosophy a "death cult" lol

At least you're actively opposing the queer freaks that are cringe, which is more than what can be said of the other libtards.
Sorry they all wish for the rapture, where everyone will "ascend to the kingdom of the Lord", aka die

H

Herne

Sorry they all wish for the rapture, where everyone will "ascend to the kingdom of the Lord", aka die
Except they aren't actively commiting suicide you doofus, they wait until death comes naturally because they believe suicide is bad.

I'm not a religious myself but I have kin that is so I know what I'm talking about.

You accuse me of not knowing any queers, yet it's clear you yourself don't know any Christians at all.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Except they aren't actively commiting suicide you doofus, they wait until death comes naturally because they believe suicide is bad.

I'm not a religious myself but I have kin that is so I know what I'm talking about.

You accuse me of not knowing any queers, yet it's clear you yourself don't know any Christians at all.
Do they or do they not look forward to the rapture. I never said they are killing themselves, I merely said they wish for everyone to die.

H

Herne

Do they or do they not look forward to the rapture. I never said they are killing themselves, I merely said they wish for everyone to die.
Lmfao no.

None of them are "wishing" for nobody's death, neither theirs nor others, because that would imply that they desire for harm to befall others, which is antithesis to their beliefs.

So I reckon this does confirm you really do know nothing about the Christians you like to insult, which says a lot.

Top Bottom