What's new

Desk Engineer Profile Pic

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Lmfao no.

None of them are "wishing" for nobody's death, neither theirs nor others, because that would imply that they desire for harm to befall others, which is antithesis to their beliefs.

So I reckon this does confirm you really do know nothing about the Christians you like to insult, which says a lot.
What is going to the kingdom of heaven if not death?

Genuine question, all Christians I know refer to them as one and the same. Death of the body and all that

H

Herne

What is going to the kingdom of heaven if not death?

Genuine question, all Christians I know refer to them as one and the same. Death of the body and all that
"Death" in that context simply means "the natural physical death that comes after a long fulfilling life".

Anyone with even passing knowledge about Christianity knows that those who wish untimely death to anyone, that is any death that isn't by old age, won't be accepted into heaven which is what they want.

If a Christian were to actually believe in a "death cult" then this person won't go to heaven, instead would go to hell, which isn't what they want as far as their beliefs go.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
"Death" in that context simply means "the natural physical death that comes after a long fulfilling life".

Anyone with even passing knowledge about Christianity knows that those who wish untimely death to anyone, that is any death that isn't by old age, won't be accepted into heaven which is what they want.

If a Christian were to actually believe in a "death cult" then this person won't go to heaven, instead would go to hell, which isn't what they want as far as their beliefs go.
But that goes against the concept of the rapture, where everyone who is "saved" will leave this earth and go up early.

Doesn't make sense to me. Then again, it was made by incels thousands of years ago.

G

Doesn't make sense to me.
Of course it doesn't make sense to you, because that concept of "rapture" you're talking about isn't about looking forward to "death" but to being taken to the Christian version of paradise before they actually die. None of them would actually die for real since according to them the only ones who would die in this event are the ones labelled as [evil].

So basically, because - according to them - you realize you're an evil person that would be doomed during this rapture you keep mentioning, you got salty and decided you don't like Christians in particular and are spreading lies about them just to make them look bad, Tale as old as time tbh.

Top Bottom