What's new

Quick Comment Thread

UltraFan123

Reaction score
Can discontinued emulators also be uploaded here? BasedMods apparently has Citra and Yuzu, and I think it would be great to have those emulators archived in as many sites as possible.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Can discontinued emulators also be uploaded here? BasedMods apparently has Citra and Yuzu, and I think it would be great to have those emulators archived in as many sites as possible.
You can upload anything you like. Just gotta do a separate category for them, so it would be easy to navigate.

L

Laeri

You guys have that banned FF7R mod from Nexus that whitewash Beret?
Or if possible someone please make a mod to replace him with Bass Armstrong from Dead or Alive.

C

Chud

>6 months old site
>barely 20 posts
lmao just shut down this embarrassment of a dead site already nigga

Froofels

Reaction score
>6 months old site
>barely 20 posts
lmao just shut down this embarrassment of a dead site already nigga
bro doesn't know how to count XD
1...1...2...4...uh...3 ya 20 yep

pretty sure your too young to be on this site anyways with language like that mate, make sure not to be late for preschool tomorrow

Froofels

Reaction score
Can you at least ban racist mods that remove people of color from games?
it's about freedom of speech, like i get it, i don't like the mods myself but im not gonna stop people from posting it, especially not with so many historical characters being altered just to fill some arbetrary white hate quota

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Keep in mind this site removes speech it doesn't agree with, I had to drop my gimmick for it because the admin is a fucking pissbaby basement dweller

Top Bottom