No Pronouns

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Mod Author: XCAVA86X (unconfirmed)

Mod removes selection and display of pronouns in character creation.

Installation:
Extract files to game directory, then open StarfieldCustom.ini in Documents\My Games\Starfield and add the following:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Starf pron

Attachments

• [STRFLD] No Pronouns.7z
    5.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
H

HaiTan95

The CharGen mod is a very popular mod. If you can make a compatibility patch for that mod, I'm sure more user will be very happy with your mod. Thank you kind sir, wish you the best.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
The CharGen mod is a very popular mod. If you can make a compatibility patch for that mod, I'm sure more user will be very happy with your mod. Thank you kind sir, wish you the best.
I'm not the author of most of the mods i mostly collected them here. But few of them are mine.
So, unfortunately, i cant make the ones for Starfield at this moment.

Sanctuary56

Reaction score
oH No!!! i'M afRaiD oF LitTle wOrDS
These triggered responses are truly puzzling. One would think that these mods are being forcefully installed on THEIR machines without consent. This programmed "Shut Down, Shout Down" mentality might be traced to their primary education. It bears a striking similarity to a system popular in Central Europe in the mid 30's...

M

musclebuster

That's funny coming from the guys who are on the verge of killing themselves when they hear the word faggot or nigger
meanwhile you sound like the type of people that would get angry and the thought of a black person drinking from the same water fountain like the olden times, similarly to your beliefs

Top Bottom