Author
Reaction score
[This mod was removed due to GitHub's actions]

Last edited:

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
Also according to the github this dude is only 17 which means his opinion is invalid. Stay in school kid, maybe you'll learn something.

I'll give you credit where it is due Matt, as a fellow dev you're talented in what you do. Make your own discord extension instead. I know you can.

sourceloc

Author
Reaction score
Well, I won't. It made sense to upload it to GitHub since all code commits are tracked, and builds were compiled by CI runners, meaning there's no way to hide malware from public sight. I mean unless someone else is willing to risk one more GitHub account - sure 🤷‍♂️, I almost got my main taken down.
Will you try to re-upload in the future?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Well, I won't. It made sense to upload it to GitHub since all code commits are tracked, and builds were compiled by CI runners, meaning there's no way to hide malware from public sight. I mean unless someone else is willing to risk one more GitHub account - sure 🤷‍♂️, I almost got my main taken down.
That's a shame. No other alternatives, like GitLab? I'm not well knowledgeable about those.

sourceloc

Author
Reaction score
That's a shame. No other alternatives, like GitLab? I'm not well knowledgeable about those.
Not sure either. I'm not interested in Vencord now though, since I found BetterDiscord snappier in terms of performance, and just the general feel is better.

B

Boob Enjoyer

That's the thing about open source: it doesn't work for reverse engineering. The scene already knows that. Plus, using custom clients gets you banned. Not really worth the risk.

Top Bottom