What's new

No Body Type Propaganda

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
The mod replaces the 'body type' bullshit with male/female text.

Elden mf

REQUIRES: [Mod Engine 2]

Installation:
Drop the 'mod' folder in the game's root folder named 'Game' where the .exe is located.

Attachments

• No_Body_Type_Propaganda.rar
    518.9 KB · Views: 5

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Why does body type trigger conservatives? I like body type because not everyone who identifies as a male looks manly.

A

Anon

Why does body type trigger conservatives? I like body type because not everyone who identifies as a male looks manly.
Is "conservative" a slang term for "normal person"? Because it's not about what you identify as but rather about what you objectively are; either a male or a female.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
So..."regressive" is how you refer to the normal people that encompass 90% of the current human population?

Ok, I guess.
You act like everyone thinks the same as you regressives. So yes, I do call people who afraid of Body Type 1 and Body Type 2 regressive.

A

Anon

You act like everyone thinks the same as you regressives.
Notice how I wasn't referring to everyone, 90% refers to "most people" not "everyone" since I recognize the existence of those who don't agree with me on everything, just like every normal person does.

Not sure if you're purposely putting words in my mouth or you simply misunderstood me.

UltraFan123

Reaction score
Notice how I wasn't referring to everyone, 90% refers to "most people" not "everyone" since I recognize the existence of those who don't agree with me on everything, just like every normal person does.

Not sure if you're purposely putting words in my mouth or you simply misunderstood me.
It's projection, plain and simple.

This particular wokie was under the impression that everyone here was capable of understanding a convoluted assortment of letters that only made sense to him, when the reality was the opposite of that.

And also notice the comment above mine about how you apparently "look down" on him when you have only been respectful in your comments.

So if anything, HomoRyoshu is the delusional one who thinks that everyone agrees with him. lmfao

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
I know not everyone agrees with me, but honestly I just use you fuckers for laughs. This is my therapy. Be thankful I've given this site more traffic in months~

Top Bottom