What's new

Made a cool game for Steam. What anti-woke message do I put in it?

sourceloc

Author
Reaction score
So I'm pretty close to finishing my 5v5 online shooter game, which I will later publish on Steam. Since I'm pretty disguised with the current woke society, I was thinking of adding an anti-woke message in About section. This forum is probably the best place to ask what I should put there lmao? I still need the game to be published on Steam however (as well as Play Store and App Store). Go wild, but not very wild.

Screenshots of the game (you shoot with random items like toasters, pizza etc):
Screenshot 20240530 205146

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
laxmods.site
Edit: I have red the message incorrectly, missing the part that you want to add the text based stuff.
You could still add some super straight stuff, like thanking the super-straight community there.

You can put something like [super-straight] flags, it usually pisses hdtv+ people off, if they know about it :LOL:

You could also try to merge some ideas from CS, like bomb disarm thing:
One team hangs undesirable flags around the school/classes and the other team goes tries to tear them down, and vice versa.

Last edited:

sourceloc

Author
Reaction score
Lmaooo, those are some funny ones. Not sure if Steam would allow that though, need to think. thanks 😂

Froofels

Reaction score
i love those recommendations XD
mine would be adding an anti-trans kids message
i dont remember what the # was on twitter but i can live with trans shit but the trans kid thing is completely fucked on so many levels.
confusing vulnerable youth to hate themselves, getting them sterilized and then leaving them to grow up with debilitating health problems and somehow considering that to be better for them

T

TwoRice

If you wanna go stealth mode, you could work a Christian angle.
“I want to thank the Lord for letting me make this game. May the lord keep me humble and help me abstain from Pride”.
bible thumping rhetoric bothers them anyways

F

Fag390284

honestly I think there's place for a few bisexual and pansexual flags, maybe even lesbian
There should also be "fuck the cishets" there

A

a "

maybe some pink, yellow, blue colors? they are used to tell these woke people to "be quiet"

gayhater6942

Reaction score
If you wanna go stealth mode, you could work a gay angle.
“I want to thank the gays for letting me make this game. May the gay keep me humble and help me abstain from God”.
Pride thumping rhetoric bothers them anyways

sourceloc

Author
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions! After 1.5 months I stayed with this message. It should still be allowed on Steam, while perfectly expressing my beliefs. Thanks again :)
Screenshot 2024 07 20 at 152109

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
religion is the cause of most wars, i would certainly consider that much worse than the "woke" stuff
Right? Also the brainwashing of children. My poor fiancee fell victim to it and is only just now waking up because they are making it difficult for us to marry. She's considered leaving it several times. I'm eventually going to stop telling her she doesn't have to XD

Froofels

Reaction score
Right? Also the brainwashing of children. My poor fiancee fell victim to it and is only just now waking up because they are making it difficult for us to marry. She's considered leaving it several times. I'm eventually going to stop telling her she doesn't have to XD
better then castrating children. at least religious kids have a chance to get out, Woke kids can't exactly re-attach their privates or undo the permanent damage from the dozens of experimental drugs their parents forced in them.
lets not forget how atleast with religion, the people seem happy while their there, i don't remember the last time i saw a "Pride" family genuinely happy.

HomoRyoshu

Reaction score
Website
meatspin.com
better then castrating children. at least religious kids have a chance to get out, Woke kids can't exactly re-attach their privates or undo the permanent damage from the dozens of experimental drugs their parents forced in them.
lets not forget how atleast with religion, the people seem happy while their there, i don't remember the last time i saw a "Pride" family genuinely happy.
I'm genuinely happy, so Idk what you're talking about. My fiancee is miserable with church. Also remember that circumcision is a common religious practice so you aren't free from genital mutilation either.

Top Bottom